CD Catalogue Expert

This is a useful little utility that scans hard drtives and CD/DVDs for media and catalogue it all for you. It is the full release.

Included I have scanned my On Line media and will accept requests should anyone want any of that posted.

I will be away in Singapore for up to 2 weeks, so will respond to any requests when I rerturn.

This will also be posted to the Lost In Tyme blog.

CD Catalog Expert

It can export your lists to HTML although I have found the Sub Folders to be difficult to handle - If anyone has success please post a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi ZaXXoN

    Thank you!!!!

    It is a very good program!!

    Highly Recommended!!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. testing now...

    btw im interested on your catalogue ;)

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont think it works on a Mac = Sorry. Am in Changi Airport, Singapore - Looking at PNF Blog as usual... Looking forwards to getting home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete